Heavy-Duty Rigid 90˚ Corner Protection
PROEdge™ is a heavy-duty 90˚ degree temporary corner protector with superior impact and puncture resistance to help protect vulnerable corners from damage.
PROEdge is made of multiple laminated layers of recycled paperboard that results in extremely high flexural strength and density that provides excellent crush and puncture resistance.
PROEdge helps prevent damages to vulnerable corners, door jambs, walls, window sills, cabinets and wall trim to further reduce a projects cost and waste.
Materials: 100% Recycled Paper and Paperboard
Size: 40” x 3” x 3”
Type: Rigid 90° Corner Guard
Adhesive: 100% bio-degradable and recyclable
Density: 150 lbs / cu. ft
pH: Contains a pH level above 7.0 to ensure no acidity
Moisture: 4 – 8%
PROEdge™ is a patented high-density corner guard product that is made with 100% recycled paper and paperboard and 100% bio-degradable and recyclable adhesives.
During preparation of the stock materials and manufacture of PROEdge™ no bleaching agents or any of the following chemicals are added or used:
– Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB)
– Specified organic tin compounds
– Short-chain paraffin chloride (C10-13)
– Specified bromine-based flame retardants (PBB, PBDE)
– Azo dye and pigment forming specified amines
– Polynaphtalene chloride
– Cadmium and its compounds
– Lead and its compounds
– Hexavalent chromium compounds
– Mercury and its compounds
– Specified amine compounds
– Ozone-depleting substances
PROEdge™ complies with the following:
– 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance (100% RPA) practices, standards and principles
– US Green Building Council – LEED® – material and resource standards
– Meets or Exceeds all ANSI, ASTM and TAPPI standards
– European regulation 1999/815/CE for phthalate content.
– German Environmental Label RAL-UZ 56
– EN 71-3 Safety of Toys Requirements
– European Parliament and Council Directive 94/62/EC
In addition, PROEdge™ is not impregnated with any substance nor made using any ingredients or materials that are hazardous under OSHA Hazard Communication Regulation. The ingredients and materials used are considered articles “which will not release or otherwise result in exposure to a hazardous chemical under conditions of normal use”. As such, PROEdge™ is exempt from labeling and MSDS requirements via regulation subpart 2 of Part 1910, section 5, iv, c:
Articles: (definition) means a manufactured item which is formed to a specific shape or design during manufacture which has end use function dependent in whole or in part upon its shape or design during end use; and which does not release or otherwise result in exposure to hazardous chemicals under normal conditions of use.